Daily measurement and tracking of individual pages
As you update your WordPress website, adding new pages, posts, videos, images, and content, the carbon footprint of individual pages may change.
- We measure each pages with visitors daily.
- Our calculations are weighted by visitor traffic, visitor location and device.
Summary and per page reporting
See the visitor traffic and carbon footprint reports within your WordPress Admin, so you can easily identify pages and areas of your site to optimise.
- WordPress dashboard: see a summary for the past month.
- Page editor: see the results for the specific page.
- Kanoppi dashboard: see the results for all pages on your website.
Support and advice
Learn more about sustainability and website carbon footprint measurement in our learning centre.
- How to add and update content to keep your website’s carbon footprint low.
- How to use Kanoppi to identify where you can improve and reduce.
- Why website sustainability is important.
Ready to get started?
Our innovative WordPress extension is in private beta testing, launching soon. If you are interested, please request a demo and join our waiting list.